Tasfurn Direct - Ordered and paid for bedside tables, but never received them.
I emailed Tasfurn Direct to inquire about two bedside tables.After meeting with the owner I paid a third deposit for the bedside tales to be made.
After six weeks the owner contacted me to tell me they were ready, that he required me to deposit the rest of the money into his account before he would deliver them on a Sunday afternoon. The delivery time and many delivery times after that came and went, excuses were made and promises were broken. Eventually I asked for my money back as it was obvious I was never going to receive the bedside tables. At this point in time the owner stopped taking my calls and responding to my emails and texts.
He is no longer at his premises and I have no way to find him.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "This has been a piece a junk. Within first 6 months of owning the furniture store had it restitched/reupholstered because the seams were coming apart. Then the fake leather that..."
- "Ordered flowers they sent the wrong ones and a measly amount! Asked for a refund of money they refused and only said another bunch or gift card I said no..."
- "I recently employed the cleaning company AIM Home Services to complete a job on the house I have just moved into.After arriving to a dusty, dirty and hardly even attempted..."
- "My watch snagged a anchor (I live at a marina) which broke the band,the watch went in the water.my fault.So I buy another one same make/model from WB and all..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."